Revival - server #2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival - server #2

The forum of Revival

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRON

Go down 
+6
afaria86
Mordred
Noeil
*Anima*
Spartan
TRON
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noeil
Admin

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-24

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:29 am

Since you insist, here is what he wanted to say... Rolling Eyes

"TRON is ugly.
Who is TRON by the way?"

No comment... Laughing

And he told me if he is not taking drugs... I have some doubts about it... lol!
Back to top Go down
TRON

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-06

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 am

afaria86 wrote:
Olha TRON, quem te ouve dizer isso ate parece que foste tu que criaste o Parkour e o ensinaste a jogar... se calhar devias antes lhe pedir que te ensinase a jogar ^^

Vens te oferecer a Rvv e quando nao es aceite deixas o jogo?! Afinal de contas andas a criticar quem ca anda a dizer que nos escondemos atras do Anima quando tu mesmo no teu post, disseste que o querias fazer...

afaria, muita gente tem memória curta, esquece que no início fui dos poucos que "ensinava a pescar" e "dava peixe para crescerem".

Na EoT criamos um banco de recursos em que cada dia um ou 2 jogadores eram apoiados pelos restantes para subirem esta pesquisa ou aquela (porque achas que rapidamente a maioria chegou aos mercenarios naquela altura??). Porque achas que olhas para o TOP e a maioria dos EoT que ainda jogam lá estão e com boas tropas, porque quando muitos corriam as pontos, a nossa preocupação já era o evoluir da pesquisa.

Sempre expliquei as minhas tácticas, as formas de procurar recursos, entre outros ensinamentos, coisas que são podem parecer banais agora, mas que na altura não existiam nem no fórum, nem a maioria tinha conhecimento. E sempre, mesmo na ReBirth ajudava os meus colegas com recursos ou pela lista semanal de inactivos que dava.

É fácil falar quando se começa a jogar e se tem tudo explicado e à mão de semear. Pergunta ao Leónidas se também ele não aprendeu umas coisas?? Por favor, não fales do que não sabes. Neste momento só não joga bem quem não quer ou não tem tempo, pois o mais difícil já foi feito e tens tudo no fórum, basta teres tempo e motivação para passar em frente ao pc.

Quanto a dizeres que queria vir para a RVV para ficar à sombra do Anima, bem, não deves ter lido bem.

Eu falei com o Anima e pelo que falamos, deu para ver que tinha nele um companheiro de guerra, alguém que me podia motivar novamente para o jogo (assim como eu procurei motivar o Leonidas com aquele prédio, pois conheço-o bem e sabia como pica-lo). A minha ideia era mesmo colocar a RVV em todos os 10 primeiros lugares.

Sai porque não tenho tempo para jogar ao gato e ao rato, que era a única coisa que podia fazer, jogando sozinho e com meio mundo "chateado" de ter vindo para um servidor que não o "meu". E como disse no fórum, para mim a piada do jogo é evoluir as minhas tropas, desenvolver estratégias, ajudar os membros e criar uma familia coesa e homogénea, pois para mim uma familia é tão forte como o seu jogador mais fraco.

Mas estou feliz, porque com a minha saida, permiti motivar um grande jogador com um novo desafio e também abrir caminho para outros o seguirem. Neste momento o meu único interesse no jogo é mesmo motivar jogadores e divulgar o jogo.

afaria, much people has short memory, it forgets that in the beginning I was of the few that "taught to fish" and "it gave fish to grow". In the EoT we create a bank of resources where each day one or 2 players was supported by the remains to develop this or that research ( why do you think that the majority arrived so quickly at the mercenarios in so short time). Why do you think that you look at the TOP and the majority of the EoT that still plays are still there and with strong troops, because when many ran for the points, our concern already was to evolve research.

I always explained my tactics, forms to look resources, among others teachings, things that can seem simple now, but that in those days they didn't exist nor in fórum, nor the majority had knowledge of them. Always, even in the ReBirth, helped my colleagues with resources or with the weekly list of inactivs that I gave.

It's easy to speak when it you started to play and had everything explained and at hand. Ask Leónidas if also if he didn't learn things? Please, don't say about what you don't know. At this moment who isn't a good player, that only result of lack of motivation or lack o time, because the most difficult is already made and/or you have everything in fórum, you only need time and motivation to be in front of the PC.

How can you say that I wanted to come to RVV to be in the shade of Anima, well, you must haven't read well. I spoke with Anima and for what we speak, he showed me that I had in him a war friend, somebody that could again motivate me for the game (as well as I tried, and achieved, to motivate Leonidas with that building, because I know him well and knew that was what it took). My ideia of beeing one of RVV was to place the RVV in all the 10 first places.

I left because I don't have time to play cat and rat games, that was the only thing that I could do, playing alone and with half server annoyed that I have come to a server that isn't "mine". And as I said in vendetta fórum, for me the joy of the game is to evolve my troops, to develop strategies, to help the members and to create a balanced family, because for me a family is as strong as its weakker player.

But I am happy, because with stepping out of the game, allowed to motivate a great player with a new challenge and also to open way for others to follow. At this moment my only interest in the game is to motivate players and to develop the game.

Great game for You all
Back to top Go down
*DarK*

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-25

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:36 pm

The_Raccoon wrote:
omg Dark un vrai Anglophone !! lol!

et ds l'ordre qu'est-ce que ca donne ?! Razz

ta vu sa ? Very Happy

portugais anglais ? francais pour le prochain message ? stp Smile

mdr j'enverai mon message à traduire à noel pour répondre à cela ..
Back to top Go down
Noeil
Admin

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-24

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:58 pm

*DarK* wrote:

mdr j'enverai mon message à traduire à noel pour répondre à cela ..

Noeil Wink
Back to top Go down
*DarK*

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-25

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:16 pm

excuse écrit trop vite ^^^tes mon papa noel sa le fais non ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
afaria86

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-06-25

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Quote :
Originally posted by TRON

Com o abandono do Lagrima, deixei a Renegades, visto que ele era o único que conhecia lá. Sai e fiquei sozinho. Como já sei o que a casa gasta, sabia que fosse qual fosse a familia, havia sempre aquela mentalidade de que quem está em primeiro é o mau da fita e por isso alvo a abater por qualquer meio.

Por isso falei com o Anima sobre ir para a Rvv, pois estando na familia nº1 podia guerrear como gosto (quando, como e com quem quero). Embora me tenha entendido bem com o Anima, o resto da familia não teve tão boa recepção à minha integração. Jogadores que, pelo que me apercebi, vivem na sombra do Anima.

Think you remember this... So this for us (all Rvv except Anima), means we hide behind Anima... for you, means you were looking for motivation and a war friend?! Shocked
I'm getting tired to hear every day the same thing...

So, if Rvv live in shade of Anima, why did you left R_G to come?! Do they all live in the shade of Galante or anyone else?? You wanted to get all Rvv at top10?! lol! What would you do after?? The 2 best Rvv would pick half of the family to make a war against the other half...?
Wen I said I did not accept you to come... I was more worried about having a competitive server... It should still be hard, but with top4 at Rvv would even be worst Wink

About what you say... It is nice someone got all that information in the forum, but don't think you did much for me, or that is because of the forum that I got here... I am not saying you didn't do a good work with that, but in my opinion that only teaches the basics... The rest is good wen you have an experienced player at your side, I've learned with Noeil, Anima or even Lagrima about how to develop the account... That is why all the account I saw from s1 did not impress me, most of them I found really weak Wink
Only Nuvem, wen showed me his account, impressed but because of his organisation...^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRON - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRON   TRON - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRON
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2